[rfc-i] Questions about April 1st RFC

Joyce Reynolds jkrey at ISI.EDU
Wed Feb 11 13:41:54 PST 2004

F.Y.I.

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:25:32 -0800
From: RFC Editor <rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org>
To: Victoria Fineberg <fineberg at illinoisalumni.org>
Cc: "Fineberg, Victoria - DISA" <fineberv at ncr.disa.mil>, RFC Editor
<rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org>
Subject: Re: Questions about April 1st RFC

Victoria,

The deadline for submitting April 1 RFCs this year (2004) is March 19,
3:00 PST.

April 1 RFCs are usually short.  There are no size limits, but we
prefer to keep it as small and consise as possible, as it is rare that
we find an elongated document humorous enough to publish.

It is acceptable to publish the document without an affiliation as
long as there is some type of contact information present.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

RFC Editor