[rfc-i] The RFC Editor gets fan mail ...

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Mon Dec 6 12:25:47 PST 2004

An English major who takes a name and makes a plural with an apostrophe?
(RFC's).

Everything I've come to expect from years of English-teacher training.

As to being charged with writing a completely useless document, this
email is a great start.

Joe