[rfc-i] The RFC Editor gets fan mail ...

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Mon Dec 6 12:13:27 PST 2004

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From rfc-ed at ISI.EDU  Mon Sep  6 22:08:24 2004
From: "Wally Williams" <wallythered at sbcglobal.net>
To: <rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org>
Subject: Congratulations!
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:06:33 -0700
	autolearn=no version=2.64

Congratulations are due to you for creating the database of RFC's accessible
through http://www.rfc-editor.org. It is absolutely incomprehensible, even
though I have a Master's degree in English and have earned my living as a
technical writer for thirty years plus. In all that time I have never been
charged with creating an completely useless document, and would not have
thought there was demand for such, but I now see there is at least a niche
market for gibberish.
I really must pass your URL around my circle of friends and professional
scribes. Perhaps I have a streak of the sadist in me, but I shall have a
good laugh imagining the astonished expressions on their faces. I'm sure you
can relate to that.

Wally Williams
wallythered at sbcglobal.net

----- End Included Message -----