[rfc-dist] RFC 5404 on RTP Payload Format for G.719

rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org
Fri Jan 23 16:13:16 PST 2009

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5404

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for G.719
        Author:     M. Westerlund, I. Johansson
        Date:       January 2009
        Mailbox:    magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com,
                    ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 64644
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-04.txt

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of the
G.719 full-band codec encoded audio signals into the Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP).  The payload format supports transmission
of multiple channels, multiple frames per payload, and interleaving.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce