AUTH48 status page for C340
- draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-13.txt RFC8287 PUB
- draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-12.txt RFC8354 PUB
- draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases-12.txt RFC8355 PUB
- draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-10.txt RFC8403 PUB
- draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-15.txt RFC8402 PUB
- draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec-04.txt RFC8426 PUB
- draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-25.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-central-epe-10.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-12.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-27.txt MISSREF*A*R(1G)
Instructions to author(s):
Please see the AUTH48 notification email from the RFC Editor that contains links to the edited files and other information. To send your approval of or changes for a specific document, please Reply All to the message for the given RFC-to-be in question.
If cluster-wide questions were received, please Reply All to that email so each of the relevant parties may partake in the decision process.
See information below for the status of documents within the cluster that are in AUTH48.
When all approvals for a given document have been received, publication will continue once its normative references have completed the AUTH48 process as well. Upon publication of the cluster, this AUTH48 status page will no longer be available.