AUTH48 status page for C336
- draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-17.txt RFC8294 PUB
- draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-09.txt RFC8341 PUB
- draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-16.txt RFC8346 PUB
- draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-20.txt RFC8345 PUB
- draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-03.txt RFC8343 PUB
- draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7277bis-03.txt RFC8344 PUB
- draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-11.txt RFC8347 PUB
- draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08.txt RFC8348 PUB
- draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-11.txt RFC8349 PUB
- draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-06.txt RFC8340 PUB
- draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-13.txt MISSREF*R(3G)
- draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-18.txt MISSREF*R(2G)
- draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-10.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-12.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-lime-yang-connection-oriented-oam-model-07.txt MISSREF*R(3G)
- draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-10.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-20.txt (RFC-to-be 8407) AUTH48
- draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-26.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-pim-yang-17.txt MISSREF*R(2G)
- draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-18.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-bfd-yang-17.txt MISSREF*R(1G)
- draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-09.txt EDIT
AUTH48 status of draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-20 (RFC-to-be 8407)
This document is in AUTH48 state as of 2018-05-14. It has not yet been published as an RFC. The RFC Editor is awaiting approvals from the author(s) as shown below (and anyone else listed) before continuing the publication process.
|Name||Approved?||Date of Approval|
|AD - I. Bagdonas||N|
** This document is part of Cluster C336, so may have additional holds before publication.
2018-05-14: Questions sent to author and ADs. 2018-05-15: Responses received. 2018-05-20: Responses received. 2018-05-21: Responses received. 2018-05-23: Responses received. 2018-05-26: Response received. 2018-05-30: Response received. 2018-05-31: Sent reminder to ADs to respond. 2018-06-01: Responses receieved. 2018-06-13: Reminder to respond sent. 2018-06-22: Response received. 2018-06-27: Response received. AD approval received. 2018-06-28: Responses received. 2018-06-29: Asked AD for clarification of some requested changes. 2018-07-06: Sent reminder to respond. 2018-07-07: Response received. AD approval requested (for Sections 4.13, 4.23.1, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and terms with double quotes) and asked an additional question. 2018-07-30: Reminder to respond sent to AD. 2018-08-07: Reminder to respond sent to AD. 2018-08-15: AD approval received, but asked subsequent question that requires AD input. 2018-09-05 AD input still required; sent a reminder to the ADs. 2018-09-14: AD input still required; sent a reminder to the ADs.
Instructions to author(s):
Please see the AUTH48 notification email from the RFC Editor that contains links to the edited files and other information. To send your approval of or changes for a specific document, please Reply All to the message for the given RFC-to-be in question.
If cluster-wide questions were received, please Reply All to that email so each of the relevant parties may partake in the decision process.
See information below for the status of documents within the cluster that are in AUTH48.
When all approvals for a given document have been received, publication will continue once its normative references have completed the AUTH48 process as well. Upon publication of the cluster, this AUTH48 status page will no longer be available.